Saturday, May 28, 2011

Pathetic and miserable exist..



Steaming, sizzling, spiced burgers fizzle below my face causing my soft honey cheeks to tint a slight hue of rosy pink. A small sigh escapes my lips as my ears flood with the constant beeping and murmuring of a profession as a McDonald's employee, manager-in-training. Twising my torso ever so slightly, I angle my body just enough to enable a peek at our " We love to make you smile" clock. 5 minutes it mocks... It paned out  like that everyday, the unbearable need to break free of the prison that named itself my job. Life couldn't exist as such a pathetic and miserable letdown.

If you've ever heard " money doesn't grow on trees " then you'd know the person you heard it from wasn't too naive. Though i have learned money does pile up on a creative web called the Internet, just waiting. Scrolling down the numerous pages of nothingness, i began my quest to make something of this sad reality that so many are living and accept. Counts of teachers talk of college with an familiar rancid disbelieveing tone towards the students she has deemed unworthy, yet one had hope. One individual had faith in our kind and so i envisioned and gathered hope of my own. There was a way, I could escape and reach true freedom.

I now sit grasping a Bauer College of Business pen from the University of Houston between my artisic fingers, and write this paper of redemption.........





(There was more but it mostly goes further into the college essay aspect because as I foreshadowed above I will be going to University of Houston this Fall of 2009. I will be continuing my works of art ^^ and of course writing essays like the one posted above. I got the idea of putting this on here to kinda show one of the many reasons I haven’t been updating my chapter 1 – Revenge or posting anything else. If you liked it feel free to comment if not still go ahead and rant or give me some constructive criticism. I’m quite open and don’t mind, heck if you just wanna chat go ahead and comment, message, or note. It will be greatly appreciated. Well that’s about it for now besides im kinda writing this at school and the teachers about to throw her nice little dusty old textbook at me so I think I should finish this off. Buh byes ^^.)

No comments:

Post a Comment