Saturday, May 28, 2011

YONVOLTA -Fantanies confusion

Looking over at him now, its hard to believe the things we've seen the past few weeks. His face filled with joy and untainted happiness, an almost unrecognizable sight to my delicate hazel orbs. How could he find the strength to even attempt a smile? The thought squirmed around my brain like an untamed snake through a bushel of hay. A funny thing indeed.


Back to my story, the night air smelt of crisp summer leaves roasting in a nice, warm bonfire. Well more of a campfire to be ultimately honest, it was pretty miniscule. I could feel the salty liquid trailing down my hot forehead from the unbearable heat. Pretty soon my white sun dress would be ruined by yet another element aside from all the stains produced by the dirt and grass that surrounded us. Other than my dress, I was pretty naked. I wore a small silver chained necklace with a black die pendant, some undergarments, no shoes...i lost them a few days ago, and that about it. A blonde hearthrobe, makes you wanna laugh a bit at the thought...as unkept as my hair was i was anything but a heartthrobe at the time.

Pulling my hair up into a small ponytail i stood up and walked slowly over to his slim figure. He looked and rose up before me.

"I'm guessing it's about that time?" He questioned in a soft voice brushing off his torn dark jeans.

I nodded with a forced smile, sympathy was getting harder and harder recently. As he lifted on shoe after the other and slipped them on, I doused the fire all the while watching his shirtless bulid tower over me.

too be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment