Saturday, May 28, 2011

Far Beyond Pleasure


Looking at his broad figure now.., it seems somewhat nostalgic. His rugged features displayed a picture book story of a hard working man that had lost all but nothing. It was sort of sad yet, for some reason, I didn't feel even a tinge of pity for the man. Funny how that happens when you're used to flinching every time someone speaks his name.

A maiden, held captive by the knight in shining armor; They don't tell that part in the Disney films now do they?  I still remember the first time I met the Son of a Bitch, looking back on it now, man was I fooled. I could go on and on and tell you how great he was, how many times he whispered sweet nothings into my ear, or held me so tight that I thought the warmth would never fade,  but my friend that is another story for another time.

As my eyes slowly scanned over his limp limbs, second by second my insides churned and cringed, after sometime it became unbearable. So without a second thought I retrieved my prized chopping knife from his uniformly cut abdomen, wiped it it off on the stained blanket, and headed towards our pint sized bathroom to clean up a bit.

Pulling my golden locks back into a tight rubber band and squinting my left eye shut, I felt it twitch in refusal. It hurt so much more this time, as if he had charged it up like one of his little video game characters. I couldn't help but chuckle a bit at the idea of him in such a stance with his mouth gaped open screaming some war cry. No wander the creators put them in there, for their amusement no doubt.

Standing there looking at my battered face sent me into a world of confusion. I was perplexed as to whether I should feel free or frightened. What if I got caught? The thought hadn't crossed my mind until now and still even as it floated throught my brain...not a thing wormed through my body at all. Not fear nor guilt.

After thinking it over a bit I decided it didn't quite matter how I felt now that all was said and done, and I found that resolve fit just perfectly into the tiny corner of my being. With that I wiped the last remnants of our final encounter from between my legs and twisted the shower knobs on full blast, filling the small room with steam in minutes.

-   -

Wiping my hands off on my favorite torn up jeans I twisted my hazel orbs up towards the analog clock above my dresser and noted the sweet chime of 4 o' clock. It sure did take a lot more time cleaning up a mess like this over the typical housemaid duties.

I  kept thinking of my boyfriend as a sort of dish that had to be soaked and scrubbed with disinfectant so the guests could practically see their reflections off of him. True bleach wasn't what I'd call disinfectant, and Jaden definitely wasn't a fine piece of china, but it helped the time pass by cheerfully.

It took awhile but after enough elbow work he was so clean you could eat a meal off his now unenthusiastic manhood. The thought of it made me hungry to be honest, but I let the idea roll back a bit since I really did have to finish cleaning this mess up. And speak of the devil...there went the buzzer for the washer. It might have been a bad idea to wash the pillows, sheets, comforter, and his cloths all in one load...It was obvious it was gonna take a pretty good time to dry everything in my old broke down dryer, but at least it all fit, right?

Your probably thinking I had this all planned out from the moment he forced me down against our beautiful bed, and guess what, your pretty close. I actually planned this all out the morning before when he told me to be ready for a nice time when he got home from one of his little excursions. If only Jaden really had been nice when he got home, I might not have "Gotten ready" at all.

Time sure does fly when your having fun, ha-ha very funny, this surely wasn't fun. The contradiction scurried around my brain as I threw the trash bags full of the newly washed bed set and clothing into the back of my dodge pick up. It was almost perfect, the bed and trash bags couldn't even be seen over the large dip in the back of my truck. They covered Jaden up pretty well too, at least he wouldn't get cold back there. Oh, not to mention my two car garage was perfect for making sure no one saw me loading the stuff up.

"Put your seat belt on sweetheart", I chuckled to myself a bit as I backed out into the cool night air.

-   -

After finding the perfect spots for the body and weapon, as well as all the other miscellaneous items involved, I returned home around 10 in the mornin' and was far too exhausted to unload all my new goodies from the thrift store. So like anyone in their right mind I walked in to my quite sanctuary, slipped into some pajamas, and passed out watching a distorted Anime about some type of machinery and half-naked women. Interesting enough to rock me to sleep.

To Be Continu-...Nah The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment